I have been feeling less than snazzy, and so have woefully slacked on my writing duties. Not to worry, here’s some eye candy and links for one of the worst work days: Tuesday.
Links to Love
- View: Genetic Portraits by Ulric Collette. I’ve seen a lot of that side-by-side cut photography lately, but projects like this always intrigue me. Also, someone has illustrated Jay-Z’s “99 Problems” and I love it.
- Wear: I would live in this Halston dress for the rest of the summer (and for that price tag… I better!)
- Read: Molly Wizenberg is writing another book! (I loved A Homemade Life)
- Drink: This will be the first drink I have post-baby (but someone will have to make it for me): Coconut Ginger Lime Margarita
- Find: The New York Public Library has created an exhibit that brings classic children’s books to life! Escape the heat and enter your own dreamworld for an hour or two.