1. I am a *huge* fan of EmersonMade (though I have yet to be able to afford any one of their pieces, and was very happy to find out via Sterling Style that Emerson and her husband were featured in this month’s The Nest. Go to Sterling’s blog for photos of the gorgeous spread (my favorite was, of course, her stack of books!).
2. A go-to list on “How to Recover Your Blogging Mojo.” I’ll be taking notes.
4. Riddle me this: “Only great minds can afford simply style.”– Stendhal
5. FINALLY! A great recipe for vegetarian French Onion Soup. And by one of my favorite food blogs on the planet.
6. I am on such an Amy Winehouse kick, it isn’t even funny. And entirely unexpected.